Framed Portrait of Paul Revere by Paul Revere John Singleton CopleyPatriot Gear
- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Wood frame with mat, glass front, paper duster backing with wire hanger
- Museum quality Giclee digital print using archival paper and inks (not printed on parchment like many of our offerings)
- Standard size frame measures approx. 24" H x 19.5" W
- Poster size frame measures approx. 36" H x 29.5" W
We currently offer two lines of frames:
- Solid Wood Frames: Country Black Frame (main photo) or Grey Barnwood.
- Eco-Friendly BonanzaWood® Frames: Pitch Black, White American Barn, or Montauk Boardwalk. These eco-friendly frames provide the finish, look, and longevity of solid wood, yet are constructed of millions of tons of residual wood which is collected, cleaned and milled to uniform-size particles and formed to shape under intense heat and pressure.
John Singleton Copley's Portrait of Paul Revere is a celebrated masterpiece of American portraiture, painted in the mid-18th century. In this iconic artwork, Paul Revere, the renowned American silversmith and patriot, is depicted with an air of dignified determination. Dressed in fine attire, he exudes a sense of confidence and purpose as he gazes directly at the viewer, holding a silver teapot, an emblem of his craft. Copley's meticulous attention to detail, from the play of light on Revere's face to the intricacies of the teapot, showcases his extraordinary skill as a portraitist. This painting not only commemorates a key figure in American history but also serves as a timeless representation of the American spirit during the colonial era, capturing the essence of a man whose legacy would endure through the annals of time.