- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Wood Frame with Mat, Glass Front, Paper Duster Backing with Wire Hanger
- Printed on antique parchment paper that goes through an 11 step process to give it an aged authentic look. Each paper is unique with characteristics such as (but not limited to), golden or yellow hues, crinkling, puckering.
- Frame measures approx. 19 3/4" tall x 21 3/4" wide
- Font size approx. 8pt
We currently offer two lines of frames:
- Solid Wood Frames: Country Black Frame (main photo) or Grey Barnwood.
- Eco-Friendly BonanzaWood® Frames: Pitch Black, White American Barn, or Montauk Boardwalk. These eco-friendly frames provide the finish, look, and longevity of solid wood, yet are constructed of millions of tons of residual wood which is collected, cleaned and milled to uniform-size particles and formed to shape under intense heat and pressure.
Just before the war of 1812 ended, the British forces campaigned for New Orleans against Andrew Jackson's forces. This map illustrates the battles and events during the campaign, from December 23, 1814 to January 8, 1815. This reproduction features a detailed map of New Orleans, marks for battles, and explanatory text.