- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Wood Frame, Mat, Glass Front, Paper Duster Backing and Wire Hanger
- Printed on antique parchment paper that goes through an 11 step process to give it an aged authentic look. Each paper is unique with characteristics such as (but not limited to), golden or yellow hues, crinkling, puckering.
- Portrait of Abraham Lincoln approx. 16 3/4" wide x 20" tall (font size approx. 10pt script)
- Map of Gettysburg, PA Battlefield approx. 17 1/2" wide x 21 3/4" tall (font size approx. 8pt script)
- Lincoln's Gettysburg Address approx. 19 1/2" wide x 16 3/4" tall (font size approx. 14pt script)
We currently offer two lines of frames:
- Solid Wood Frames: Country Black Frame (main photo) or Grey Barnwood.
- Eco-Friendly BonanzaWood® Frames: Pitch Black, White American Barn, or Montauk Boardwalk. These eco-friendly frames provide the finish, look, and longevity of solid wood, yet are constructed of millions of tons of residual wood which is collected, cleaned and milled to uniform-size particles and formed to shape under intense heat and pressure.