Framed Battle of Lexington by William Barnes WollenPatriot Gear
- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Wood frame with mat, glass front, paper duster backing with wire hanger
- Museum quality Giclee digital print using archival paper and inks (not printed on parchment like many of our offerings)
- Standard size frame measures approx. 24" wide x 16.5" tall
- Poster size frame measures approx. 36" wide x 24.5" tall
We currently offer two lines of frames:
- Solid Wood Frames: Country Black Frame (main photo) or Grey Barnwood.
- Eco-Friendly BonanzaWood® Frames: Pitch Black, White American Barn, or Montauk Boardwalk. These eco-friendly frames provide the finish, look, and longevity of solid wood, yet are constructed of millions of tons of residual wood which is collected, cleaned and milled to uniform-size particles and formed to shape under intense heat and pressure.
William Barnes Wollen's The Battle of Lexington is a captivating historical painting that vividly captures the dramatic events of April 19, 1775, which marked the beginning of the American Revolutionary War. In this iconic scene, the viewer is transported to the early morning hours as the first shots are fired on Lexington Green. The artist skillfully portrays the tension and chaos of the moment, with minutemen hastily assembling to defend their rights against British forces. Wollen's attention to historical accuracy and the expressive faces of the individuals involved in this pivotal moment make The Battle of Lexington a powerful representation of the birth of a nation's fight for independence.