- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Wood Frame with Mat, Glass Front, Paper Duster Backing with Wire Hanger
- Printed on antique parchment paper that goes through an 11 step process to give it an aged authentic look. Each paper is unique with characteristics such as (but not limited to), golden or yellow hues, crinkling, puckering.
- Frame measures approx. 17 3/4" wide x 24 3/8" tall
- Approx. 8pt font
We currently offer two lines of frames:
- Solid Wood Frames: Country Black Frame (main photo) or Grey Barnwood.
- Eco-Friendly BonanzaWood® Frames: Pitch Black, White American Barn, or Montauk Boardwalk. These eco-friendly frames provide the finish, look, and longevity of solid wood, yet are constructed of millions of tons of residual wood which is collected, cleaned and milled to uniform-size particles and formed to shape under intense heat and pressure.
A reproduction of the Bismarck Tribune Extra dated July 6, 1876, a first-hand account of Custer's death at Little Big Horn. Some of the headlines include, "Squaws Mutilate and Rob the Dead," and "Victim Captured Alive Tortured in a Most Fiendish Manner." Also contains a list of the killed and wounded men.