Framed Freedom From Want by Norman RockwellPatriot Gear
- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Wood frame with mat, glass front, paper duster backing with wire hanger
- Museum quality Giclee digital print using archival paper and inks (not printed on parchment like many of our offerings)
- Standard size frame measures approx. 24" H x 18.5" W
- Poster size frame measures approx. 36" H x 27.5" W
We currently offer two lines of frames:
- Solid Wood Frames: Country Black Frame (main photo) or Grey Barnwood.
- Eco-Friendly BonanzaWood® Frames: Pitch Black, White American Barn, or Montauk Boardwalk. These eco-friendly frames provide the finish, look, and longevity of solid wood, yet are constructed of millions of tons of residual wood which is collected, cleaned and milled to uniform-size particles and formed to shape under intense heat and pressure.
Norman Rockwell's Freedom from Want, part of his iconic Four Freedoms series, is a quintessential portrayal of American family values and aspirations. Created during World War II, this painting depicts a joyous Thanksgiving gathering where a multigenerational family is seated around a bountiful dinner table, eagerly awaiting the serving of a large turkey. The warm, inviting atmosphere and the expressions of contentment on the faces of family members symbolize the ideals of abundance and unity. Rockwell's meticulous attention to detail and his ability to capture the essence of a harmonious and prosperous American life make "Freedom from Want" an enduring representation of the nation's hopes for peace, prosperity, and the fulfillment of basic human needs during a challenging period in global history.