Framed Henry Knox by Gilbert StuartPatriot Gear
- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Wood frame with mat, glass front, paper duster backing with wire hanger
- Museum quality Giclee digital print using archival paper and inks
- Standard size frame measures approx. 24" H x 19.5" W
- Poster size frame measures approx. 36" H x 29" W
We currently offer two lines of frames:
- Solid Wood Frames: Country Black Frame (main photo) or Grey Barnwood.
- Eco-Friendly BonanzaWood® Frames: Pitch Black, White American Barn, or Montauk Boardwalk. These eco-friendly frames provide the finish, look, and longevity of solid wood, yet are constructed of millions of tons of residual wood which is collected, cleaned and milled to uniform-size particles and formed to shape under intense heat and pressure.
Gilbert Stuart's portrait of Henry Knox is a masterful representation of the American military leader and statesman. Painted in the late 18th century, Stuart's work captures Knox's commanding presence standing next to the cannon he so expertly manuevered during the war. Knox, notable for his crucial role in the American Revolutionary War and later service as the first Secretary of War, is portrayed with a dignified expression, his gaze reflecting both determination and contemplation.