Framed Pickett's Last Charge. Panorama of the Battle of GettysburgPatriot Gear
- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Wood frame with mat, glass front, paper duster backing with wire hanger
- Top quality digital print (not printed on parchment like many of our offerings)
- Standard size frame measures approx. 24" wide x 20" tall
- Poster size frame measures approx. 36" wide x 30" tall
We currently offer two lines of frames:
- Solid Wood Frames: Country Black Frame (main photo) or Grey Barnwood.
- Eco-Friendly BonanzaWood® Frames: Pitch Black, White American Barn, or Montauk Boardwalk. These eco-friendly frames provide the finish, look, and longevity of solid wood, yet are constructed of millions of tons of residual wood which is collected, cleaned and milled to uniform-size particles and formed to shape under intense heat and pressure.
Depicted in this illustration, Pickett’s Charge was the climax of the Battle of Gettysburg, and one of the most famous infantry attacks of the American Civil War. Lasting about an hour on the afternoon of July 3, 1863, it pitted 12,000 Confederates, including three brigades of Virginians under George E. Pickett, against half that number of Union troops.
The Battle of Gettysburg marked the turning point of the Civil War. With more than 50,000 estimated casualties, the three-day engagement was the bloodiest single battle of the conflict.
MSRP:Was:Now: $249.76 - $269.76
Framed Illustration of General Lee's Surrender with General Grant's Letter to Lee Regarding Terms of Surrender SetMSRP:Was:Now: $249.76 - $269.76
MSRP:Was:Now: $129.76 - $149.76
MSRP:Was:Now: $144.76 - $284.76