- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Wood Frame with Mat, Glass Front, Paper Duster Backing with Wire Hanger
- Printed on antique parchment paper that goes through an 11 step process to give it an aged authentic look. Each paper is unique with characteristics such as (but not limited to), golden or yellow hues, crinkling, puckering.
- Frame measures approx. 16 3/4" wide x 19 1/2" tall
We currently offer two lines of frames:
- Solid Wood Frames: Country Black Frame (main photo) or Grey Barnwood.
- Eco-Friendly BonanzaWood® Frames: Pitch Black, White American Barn, or Montauk Boardwalk. These eco-friendly frames provide the finish, look, and longevity of solid wood, yet are constructed of millions of tons of residual wood which is collected, cleaned and milled to uniform-size particles and formed to shape under intense heat and pressure.
Who was Harry Lambaugh? American historians know him better as The Sundance Kid. This document is a replica of a wanted poster for The Sundance Kid, featuring his picture. He's described as having a "rather long" nose and perhaps being a "quarter breed Indian." The Kid is wanted dead or alive for $6,500.