Framed Washington at Prayer (Valley Forge) 2c US Stamp, Circa 1928Patriot Gear
- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Wood frame with mat, glass front, paper duster backing with wire hanger
- Museum quality Giclee digital print using archival paper and inks
- Standard size frame measures approx. 24" wide x 20.5" tall
- Poster size frame measures approx. 36" wide x 30.5" tall
We currently offer two lines of frames:
- Solid Wood Frames: Country Black Frame (main photo) or Grey Barnwood.
- Eco-Friendly BonanzaWood® Frames: Pitch Black, White American Barn, or Montauk Boardwalk. These eco-friendly frames provide the finish, look, and longevity of solid wood, yet are constructed of millions of tons of residual wood which is collected, cleaned and milled to uniform-size particles and formed to shape under intense heat and pressure.
Washington at Prayer 2-cent U.S. Stamp, Circa 1928, is a poignant tribute to a pivotal moment in American history. The stamp features an image inspired by the famous painting "Washington at Prayer at Valley Forge" by Henry Brueckner. The artwork depicts General George Washington kneeling in prayer amid the harsh winter at Valley Forge during the American Revolutionary War. The stamp captures the solemnity and resilience of the Continental Army during this challenging period. It serves as a symbol of Washington's leadership and the enduring spirit of the American people in the face of adversity. The delicate design and muted color palette evoke a sense of reverence, emphasizing the historical and emotional significance of the scene at Valley Forge.