Framed Battle Between The Merrimac and The Monitor. 1862.Patriot Gear
- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Wood Frame with Mat, Glass Front, Paper Duster Backing with Wire Hanger
- Printed on antique parchment paper that goes through an 11 step process to give it an aged authentic look. Each paper is unique with characteristics such as (but not limited to), golden or yellow hues, crinkling and/or waviness.
- Frame measures approx. 18 3/4" wide x 20 1/2" tall
We currently offer two lines of frames:
- Solid Wood Frames: Country Black Frame (main photo) or Grey Barnwood.
- Eco-Friendly BonanzaWood® Frames: Pitch Black, White American Barn, or Montauk Boardwalk. These eco-friendly frames provide the finish, look, and longevity of solid wood, yet are constructed of millions of tons of residual wood which is collected, cleaned and milled to uniform-size particles and formed to shape under intense heat and pressure.
A new age of naval warfare arrived when the Confederate Merrimac fought the Union Monitor in March of 1862. The famous battle has been dubbed "The Battle of the Ironclads." This document provides an in-depth history of the famous battle and of both ironsides ships, as well as a pictorial and battlefield map.
MSRP:Was:Now: $119.76 - $139.76
MSRP:Was:Now: $269.76 - $319.76
MSRP:Was:Now: $549.76 - $599.76
MSRP:Was:Now: $199.76 - $239.76