Framed Glorious Fourth by Mort KunstlerPatriot Gear
- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Wood frame with mat, glass front, paper duster backing with wire hanger
- Top quality digital print (not printed on parchment like many of our offerings)
- Standard size frame measures approx. 24" wide x 17.25" tall
- Poster size frame measures approx. 36" wide x 26" tall
We currently offer two lines of frames:
- Solid Wood Frames: Country Black Frame (main photo) or Grey Barnwood.
- Eco-Friendly BonanzaWood® Frames: Pitch Black, White American Barn, or Montauk Boardwalk. These eco-friendly frames provide the finish, look, and longevity of solid wood, yet are constructed of millions of tons of residual wood which is collected, cleaned and milled to uniform-size particles and formed to shape under intense heat and pressure.
This is a reproduction of Mort Kunstler's Glorious Fourth illustration. The painting depicts the scene of the Union triumph at Vicksburg, Mississippi. General Grant on horseback riding though a crowd of 8,000 cheering Union troops. The Confederacy was torn in two when General John C. Pemberton surrenders to Union General Ulysses S. Grant at Vicksburg, Mississippi on July 4th, 1863, one day after the Battle of Gettysburg.
MSRP:Was:Now: $599.76 - $649.76
MSRP:Was:Now: $219.76 - $259.76
MSRP:Was:Now: $129.76 - $149.76
MSRP:Was:Now: $144.76 - $284.76