Framed John Hancock's Proclamation for a Day of Fasting, Humiliation, and Prayer.Patriot Gear
- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Wood frame with mat, glass front, paper duster backing with wire hanger
- Top quality digital print (not printed on parchment like many of our offerings)
- Standard size frame measures approx. 24" tall x 15.5" wide
- Poster size frame measures approx. 36" tall x 25" wide
We currently offer two lines of frames:
- Solid Wood Frames: Country Black Frame (main photo) or Grey Barnwood.
- Eco-Friendly BonanzaWood® Frames: Pitch Black, White American Barn, or Montauk Boardwalk. These eco-friendly frames provide the finish, look, and longevity of solid wood, yet are constructed of millions of tons of residual wood which is collected, cleaned and milled to uniform-size particles and formed to shape under intense heat and pressure.
This is the text of a Proclamation for a Day of Fasting, Humiliation and Prayer issued by John Hancock, Governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The proclamation was issued on March 4, 1793, declaring April 11, 1793 as a day of fasting, humiliation, and prayer.
MSRP:Was:Now: $139.76 - $279.76
MSRP:Was:Now: $549.76 - $599.76
MSRP:Was:Now: $269.76 - $319.76
MSRP:Was:Now: $199.76 - $239.76