- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Wood frame with mat, glass front, paper duster backing with wire hanger
- Illustration and battlefield maps are a top quality digital print (not printed on parchment like many of our offerings)
- Replica of the Articles of Capitulation letter is printed on antique parchment paper that goes through an 11 step process to make it look and feel closer to the original
- Lord Cornwallis Surrender illustration measures approx. 24" wide x 17 1/2" tall
- Surrender Letter replica measures approx. 19 1/2" wide x 17 1/2" tall
We currently offer two lines of frames:
- Solid Wood Frames: Country Black Frame (main photo) or Grey Barnwood.
- Eco-Friendly BonanzaWood® Frames: Pitch Black, White American Barn, or Montauk Boardwalk. These eco-friendly frames provide the finish, look, and longevity of solid wood, yet are constructed of millions of tons of residual wood which is collected, cleaned and milled to uniform-size particles and formed to shape under intense heat and pressure.
This set includes a reproduction of Nathaniel Currier's illustration depicting the surrender of General Cornwallis at Yorktown October 1781, and a replica copy of portions of the formal articles of capitulation at Yorktown written between Lord Cornwallis and General Washington.