Framed Surrender of Lord Cornwallis at Yorktown by John Trumbull with Surrender Letter Replica SetPatriot Gear
- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Wood frame with mat, glass front, paper duster backing with wire hanger
- Illustration and battlefield maps are a top quality digital print (not printed on parchment like many of our offerings)
- Replica of the Articles of Capitulation letter is printed on antique parchment paper that goes through an 11 step process to make it look and feel closer to the original
- Lord Cornwallis Surrender illustration measures approx. 24" wide x 17" tall
- Surrender Letter replica measures approx. 19 1/2" wide x 17 1/2" tall
We currently offer two lines of frames:
- Solid Wood Frames: Country Black Frame (main photo) or Grey Barnwood.
- Eco-Friendly BonanzaWood® Frames: Pitch Black, White American Barn, or Montauk Boardwalk. These eco-friendly frames provide the finish, look, and longevity of solid wood, yet are constructed of millions of tons of residual wood which is collected, cleaned and milled to uniform-size particles and formed to shape under intense heat and pressure.
This set includes a reproduction of John Trumbull's oil painting depicting the surrender of Lord Cornwallis at Yorktown October 1781, and a replica copy of portions of the formal articles of capitulation at Yorktown written between Lord Cornwallis and General Washington.
Framed Surrender of Cornwallis at Yorktown 1781 Illustration with Articles of Capitulation Letter Replica SetMSRP:Was:Now: $259.76 - $279.76
MSRP:Was:Now: $219.76 - $249.76
MSRP:Was:Now: $219.76 - $259.76
MSRP:Was:Now: $149.76 - $289.76