Framed Constitution, Bill of Rights & Declaration of Independence SetPatriot Gear
- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Wood Frame with Mat, Glass Front, Paper Duster Backing with Wire Hanger
- Printed on antique parchment paper that goes through an 11 step process to give it an aged authentic look. Each paper is unique with characteristics such as (but not limited to), golden or yellow hues, crinkling, puckering.
- Constitution frame measures approx. 18" wide x 24" tall (font size approx. Preamble 8pt script & Articles 6pt script)
- Declaration of Independence & Bill of Rights frames measure approx. 19" wide by 21 1/2" tall (font size approx. 12 pt script)
- Important - we make no claim of legibility as it is too subjective, and vision differs greatly from person to person
We currently offer two lines of frames:
- Solid Wood Frames: Country Black Frame (main photo) or Grey Barnwood.
- Eco-Friendly BonanzaWood® Frames: Pitch Black, White American Barn, or Montauk Boardwalk. These eco-friendly frames provide the finish, look, and longevity of solid wood, yet are constructed of millions of tons of residual wood which is collected, cleaned and milled to uniform-size particles and formed to shape under intense heat and pressure.
The United States Constitution, Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence... the greatest documents ever penned in human history.
The U.S. Constitution was written principally by James Madison, and it is the oldest written constitution still used by any nation. It serves as the framework for the organization of the United States government and for the relationship of the federal government with the states, citizens, and all people within the United States.
The Declaration of Independence was adopted by the Continental Congress on July 4, 1776. It announced that the thirteen American colonies, then at war with Great Britain, were now independent states and thus no longer a part of the British Empire. Written primarily by Thomas Jefferson, the Declaration is a formal explanation of why Congress had voted on July 2 to declare independence from Great Britain, more than a year after the outbreak of the American Revolutionary War. The birthday of the United States of America—Independence Day—is celebrated on July 4, the day the wording of the Declaration was approved by Congress.
Recently freed from the despotic English monarchy, the American people wanted strong guarantees that the new government would not trample upon their newly won freedoms of speech, press and religion, nor upon their right to be free from warrantless searches and seizures. So, the Constitution's framers heeded Thomas Jefferson who argued: "A bill of rights is what the people are entitled to against every government on earth, general or particular, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference."
The American Bill of Rights, inspired by Jefferson and drafted by James Madison, was adopted, and in 1791 the Constitution's first ten amendments became the law of the land.
The replicas are very high quality and the set looks incredible, especially when hung together on a wall. Although the print is small on the Constitution (as to be expected if you don't get the poster-size version), the print is so incredibly sharp and I'm still able to read it if I'm close - great printing quality! The Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights are easily readable in my opinion. The matting/framing makes for a very stately, impressive, and respectful presentation. Can't recommend this set enough. Also, Karen from Patriot Gear was very responsive to the couple of questions I had (and very fair in her responses as well). Support this family of patriots and our great country and pick up a set for Christmas!
My son loved it!! Nicely framed!