Poster Size Framed Constitution, Bill of Rights & Declaration of Independence SetPatriot Gear
- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Wood Frame, Mat and Glass Front, Paper Duster Backing with Wire Hanger
- Printed on antique parchment paper that goes through an 11 step process to give it an aged authentic look. Each paper is unique with characteristics such as (but not limited to), golden or yellow hues, crinkling, puckering.
- Frames measure approx. 28 1/2" wide by 33 3/4" tall
- Font size approx. 16pt script (Bill of Rights & Declaration) & 10pt script (Constitution)
We currently offer two lines of frames:
- Solid Wood Frames: Country Black Frame (main photo) or Grey Barnwood.
- Eco-Friendly BonanzaWood® Frames: Pitch Black, White American Barn, or Montauk Boardwalk. These eco-friendly frames provide the finish, look, and longevity of solid wood, yet are constructed of millions of tons of residual wood which is collected, cleaned and milled to uniform-size particles and formed to shape under intense heat and pressure.
The United States Constitution, Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence... the greatest documents ever penned in human history.
The U.S. Constitution was written principally by James Madison, and it is the oldest written constitution still used by any nation. It serves as the framework for the organization of the United States government and for the relationship of the federal government with the states, citizens, and all people within the United States.
The Declaration of Independence was adopted by the Continental Congress on July 4, 1776. It announced that the thirteen American colonies, then at war with Great Britain, were now independent states and thus no longer a part of the British Empire. Written primarily by Thomas Jefferson, the Declaration is a formal explanation of why Congress had voted on July 2 to declare independence from Great Britain, more than a year after the outbreak of the American Revolutionary War. The birthday of the United States of America—Independence Day—is celebrated on July 4, the day the wording of the Declaration was approved by Congress.
Recently freed from the despotic English monarchy, the American people wanted strong guarantees that the new government would not trample upon their newly won freedoms of speech, press and religion, nor upon their right to be free from warrantless searches and seizures. So, the Constitution's framers heeded Thomas Jefferson who argued: "A bill of rights is what the people are entitled to against every government on earth, general or particular, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference."
The American Bill of Rights, inspired by Jefferson and drafted by James Madison, was adopted, and in 1791 the Constitution's first ten amendments became the law of the land.
The photos of these don't do them justice. We ordered the black mat with black barnwood frame. They are beautifully framed, high quality, and look great as a set together. Customer service was wonderful and shipping was remarkably fast as well!
These are Totally Awesome!! They are large & need adequate room for display... but they're INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS!!! country frame & black matte is impeccable & a FABULOUS way to show your patriotism! Seller is great!!! Corrected a hiccup asap & I would highly recommend!!!
I couldn't have asked for more: 10/10 Quality 10/10 Very Quick Shipping time and packaging (despite a large order) 10/10 Customer Service Do yourself a favor and don't buy cheap knock-offs from other places. If you want high-quality, this is where you'll get it!
Great product made with outstanding craftsmanship and attention to detail. Customer service was excellent as well. Patriot Gear Company obviously take great pride in their work. I highly recommend this product.
Arrived in a timely and excellently packaged manner. Replied quickly to questions asked. Beautiful work done with the text and aging of the paper. Highly recommend this company and its products.