Poster Size Framed Constitution & Declaration of Independence SetPatriot Gear
- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Wood Frame, Mat and Glass Front, Paper Duster Backing with Wire Hanger
- Printed on antique parchment paper that goes through an 11 step process to give it an aged authentic look. Each paper is unique with characteristics such as (but not limited to), golden or yellow hues, crinkling, puckering.
- Frames measure approx. 28 1/2" wide by 33 3/4" tall
- Font size approx. 16pt script (Declaration) & 10pt script (Constitution)
We currently offer two lines of frames:
- Solid Wood Frames: Country Black Frame (main photo) or Grey Barnwood.
- Eco-Friendly BonanzaWood® Frames: Pitch Black, White American Barn, or Montauk Boardwalk. These eco-friendly frames provide the finish, look, and longevity of solid wood, yet are constructed of millions of tons of residual wood which is collected, cleaned and milled to uniform-size particles and formed to shape under intense heat and pressure.
The United States Constitution and the Declaration of Independence are the two greatest documents ever penned in human history.
The U.S. Constitution was written principally by James Madison, and it is the oldest written constitution still used by any nation. It serves as the framework for the organization of the United States government and for the relationship of the federal government with the states, citizens, and all people within the United States.
The Declaration of Independence was adopted by the Continental Congress on July 4, 1776. It announced that the thirteen American colonies, then at war with Great Britain, were now independent states and thus no longer a part of the British Empire. Written primarily by Thomas Jefferson, the Declaration is a formal explanation of why Congress had voted on July 2 to declare independence from Great Britain, more than a year after the outbreak of the American Revolutionary War. The birthday of the United States of America—Independence Day—is celebrated on July 4, the day the wording of the Declaration was approved by Congress.
MSRP:Was:Now: $549.76 - $599.76
MSRP:Was:Now: $399.76 - $449.76
MSRP:Was:Now: $199.76 - $239.76
MSRP:Was:Now: $269.76 - $319.76